Thursday, 7 November 2019



Hello, my name is Alex, and my growth game is strong.

The last time I blogged was years ago if I'm genuinely honest, so I may have to get the hang of it again.  I did attempt to get back into it many times, but honestly, it never felt right.


Many things have happened, things that have shaped who I am as a person, a partner and a mother. Things I am to those I care about.  I have lost people along the way through their own actions, but I wish them well. I won't won't carry hatred in my heart, I'll just continue to grow and be the best version of myself.


Anxiety, dear old anxiety, how you had controlled my every thought and decision throughout my entire life, I don't really remember not having you.  You have always been there, holding me back... Well, not anymore, or as much. You don't control me anymore, I am braver and stronger now. The tablets work, they are a game changer and you no longer hold all of the cards.


I am now a wife, yes, a wife since September. It is only a piece of paper but with it, for me, cane a sense of belonging and safety. I am someone's wife, I was chosen, I am special and loved.  I feel complete now, we have our two children and we are the strongest we have ever been. I am thankful.

Things have been looking up for us too, we have also witnessed karma in its full glory.  We have had it smile upon us aswell, husband has a new job, an office job, where it is relaxed and he is appreciated. The factory had never seen such a stir up before, he was very much an important role in the factory, and no one else can do what he can on that machine. So now he has two titles, CA technician and CNC programmer. I am so incredibly proud of him, he deserves this so much.


As for myself, I am indeed growing all the time, self discovery and all that. I have been interested in Wicca recently and have found that it resonates with hinges I already believed in. So I will begin this journey into Wicca with learning as much as I can. I think the husband is thinking of getting me the Wicca book by Harmony Nice and some tarot cards for Christmas. Yes we celebrate it, but it isn't for Christ or any religion, it is in fact for us about family and being together. The magic of it all for our children, their little eyes glowing in the lights on the trees. I really do love this time of year, with be build up.

I think I've waffled on enough for now, well, for a first post at least.  So I'll end it here..



No comments:

Post a Comment